AJA FS-HDR Frame Synchronizer
Real Time HDR/WCG Conversion with the Colorfront Engine Video Processing
FS-HDR, a 1RU, rackmount, universal converter/frame synchronizer, is designed specifically to meet the High Dynamic Range (HDR) and Wide Color Gamut (WCG) needs of broadcast, OTT, production, post and live event AV environments, where real time, low latency processing and color fidelity is required for 4K/UltraHD and 2K/HD workflows. Developed in partnership with Colorfront, the FS-HDR’s HDR/WCG functionality is powered by Colorfront Engine proprietary video processing algorithms.
FS-HDR also serves as a full, 1-Channel up, down, cross-converter for 4K/UltraHD/2K/HD HDR transformation, conversion and frame sync needs and in 4-Channel mode, offers 4 independent channels of 2K/HD conversion including HDR transformations.
AJA FS-HDR Frame Synchronizer Malaysia
• HDR to HDR, SDR to HDR and HDR to SDR conversions
• Support for two Operational Modes
• Independent processing channel
• Colorfront Engine support for ITU BT.2408-0
• SDR Preview Mode
• HDR Color Bar Test Patterns
• HDMI HDR Infoframe generation to support HDR displays
• Widely interoperable with 4K/UltraHD/2K/HD
• 1RU form factor
• Audio I/O processing with a 272 x 208 matrix of audio possibilities
• Simple operation